Saturday, August 29, 2009

OMG!

I'm so tired. For some odd reason my mind refused to shut off last night. I have a sneaking suspicion that my 5 pm coffee from Tims wasn't actually a decaf. I stayed on that plain where I guess I was sleeping but never actually drifted off. I actually got up at midnight to take something that would help me drop off and it didn't work either!

I enjoyed todays run (just over 5k apparently) with Lindsay. Chatting about how we met our men and about other friend's dating experiences. The run was over in almost no time at all. Even the crappiest of runs can be good if you've got good conversation! The legs bothered me again to day but not nearly as bad as last Tuesday. The stretching is helping and now I'm going to heed some good advice and back off of the running for the next three days. I'll ice and stretch and use my new sewing projects as a means of distraction.

I've been too tired to do a whole lot of anything this morning. Exported a calender into my outlook. Got it all set up then took the kids over to McD's to run off some energy. Now I'm watching E. eat the lunch that he ignored in the restaurant while he tells his father all about Quarks. Yep, that's what I said.

The plan for the day:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with flaxseed, hemp hearts, agave nectar, cinnamon, raisins & walnuts. Coffee

Snack: More coffee (lots more coffee)

Lunch: McD's. That's it I'm not saying any more on that subject.

Snack: Tea and nectarine

Dinner: Chicken Provencal over a bed of quinoa with sauteed green beans.

After my afternoon coma I fulling intend to sew that costume together. It really shouldn't take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment