Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Plan

Ok so enough of this lallygagging. Yep, mad at husband for sneaking out and going to work. Not crazy about having my feelings dismissed. He knows he's a bad dog and is now doing time in the dog house. I hope he enjoys the view! (I know you're reading this too...bad doggie!)

I need to formulate the plan and get with it. Haven't eaten breakfast yet but floating between coffee pot and computer and kids. So now I'm putting my mind to work for a change.

Breakfast: though late...will be fruit/yogurt, oatmeal, flaxseed smoothie

Lunch: poached chicken on a bed of greens with feta, olives and balsamic dressing.

Snack: carrots and hummus

Dinner: Asian Shredded Pork on rice noodles with steamed carrots and broccoli.

Dessert/snack: Popcorn and C/F diet coke (cause I bloody well feel like it LOL) I'm planning to watch at least two episodes of Private Practice tonight to help get through what I PVR'd from Jan.

I'm not going out for coffee or drinks as originally planned last week. Instead, I'm going for a run before the kids go to bed (because the sun is setting earlier and earlier these days) I want the option of going a bit further than 4k if I feel up to it.

Hoping the rest of the day is incredibly non-eventful! If you're still reading this, hubby....Bad Doggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment