Monday, September 14, 2009

Rise and Shine

That's a tall order after what could only be described as a craptacular night sleep. Husband was restless so I was restless. Then at some obscure hour the kids bathtub toys (held in a net that suction cups to the tile) feel into the bath tub with a horrendous noise. Took a few minutes to fall back asleep after that. Then before I knew it, hubby was kissing me good-bye and it was time to get up.

Oh well. Its breakfast time and I've got to herd E downstairs and get him ready. I'll post my plan with me post workout wrap up.

Have a great morning!

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling Katie. AJ has one of those Frog Pods that suctions to the wall in his bathroom and it fell into the tub in the middle of the night - about 2 months ago. Scared me silly. Then I couldn't fall back asleep either.
    Why can't these things happen in the daytime while we're out running errands???
    Enjoy your Monday!

    ReplyDelete