Thursday, September 10, 2009

Soft Addictions

This is not a new topic for me but rather an old thorn. I have a slight addiction to my laptop. Its a time and energy "suck". So I've set some boundaries where the "technology" is concerned. I only get to use it when I'm actually sitting down for a break. We all know as a mom those are few and far in between so this will be a fast blog. I'll have to blog in parts rather than one large one each day.

Today is good. Up early, lots of energy. Got to school early, unfortunately, just in time to witness and argument between one of my friends and a woman (I'm reserving the word that comes to mind when I think of this other "lady") who volunteers for the kiss'n'ride. The argument was over parking spots that are blocked off for the k-i-ride. Too many spots are taken up with this little venture IMHO. It was a ridiculous display of bitch-a-tude. Makes me wonder if home schooling isn't the better option to my E dilemma.

I've managed to get a bunch of chores and planning done this morning. The plan for the day is:

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/flaxseed, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon & agave nectar.

Snack: 1/2 c 2% cottage cheese w/blueberry compote

Lunch: Greek salad w/pork loin & half of a small whole wheat bagel

Dinner: My lean version of Chicken Cordon Blue with a side of smashed red potatoes and baked acorn squash.

I plan to go out for a 4K run tonight after the kitchen is cleaned up. Then I might treat myself to half a serving of a blueberry/banana yogurt smoothie after.

Ok break is over....will catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment