Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Blah, is it me or does it feel like Monday Morning all over again? Perhaps its because its so grey and lifeless outside.

A better morning in respect to schedule. I didn't get much of a fight out of E. Once he was in the playground he dropped his bag and started running around with the other kids. This is a good thing as he usually prefers his own company then grouses later that he doesn't like school because no one plays with him (mostly because he's always just kicking dirt). He claims that he doesn't like their games and doesn't want to teach them to play his. All I can do is grit my teeth because he doesn't get that "belonging" is completely within his control.

Wahoo, Run club tonight (this is actually the last one of this clinic...that prospect also makes me very happy cause its on to the 10K!). I've got a new gadget to help celebrate my successful completion. Its not hard to become a running dork. I've already set up the laptop to download both into the Garmin Training Program and my favourite "map my run". Weeeeee! *Pops champagne and tosses confetti*

The plan:

Breakfast: Poached egg on Ezekiel toast w/banana and coffee

Snack: 1/2 c cottage cheese w/blueberry compote

Lunch: Two fishcakes on a bed of mixed green salad with spicy tartar sauce.

Dinner: Beef Barley Soup with grilled ham, muenster and apple sandwiches.

Exercise: Light housework and puttering, 6K run tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment