Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mom 1, E. 0

So the pancakes went down well. E. must have been absolutely ravenous. I actually got a compliment from him! L. on the other hand does not like chocolate (odd eh?) so he did not eat them. I'm less worried about L. because he will still eat pretty much anything and everything I put in front of him. He seems to love boiled cabbage, nuff said. So with that victory under my belt I'm moving on to make a plethora of other "good" foods. They'll have to get used to it.

I'll likely be in the kitchen all morning. I'll certainly need my nap. I think I'll head out for my run, as soon as, Husband and E. get home from Karate tonight. No matter what time I choose it will still be a dark run. I'll stick to the neighbourhood loop so that I'm in a well lit path and close to home and to friends should something arise.

Scarfing down my breakfast now. I've got 9 mins until I hit the kitchen for a major culinary workout. Its like I'm in training for the cooking race I'll have on Sunday for Thanksgiving. Monday is our stretchy pants lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment