Friday, October 23, 2009

*squeeeeeeeeeeeel*

Ok so today is the day. I've got my list of stuff to pack which I ought to be doing now instead of writing this blog entry but...whatever. Thanks to my hubby I've got a foxy outfit for the night. He dug out the air mattress so that I don't have to sleep on Jan's carpet. I've dug out the bottle of Pomegranate Cosmos from the basement. It actually looks pretty yummy. Mental note: Pack extra strength Advil for hangover.

I'm really looking forward to this. Jan is a lot of fun but pair her with Pam and Azzie and the other 67 women from our group and its going to be SICK! Its my goal to get to the top in about 20 mins but Husband is convinced if I'm hungover that it will take me longer. We'll see. If anything I'll be tired from a lack of sleep.

I'm not looking foward to the drive into the city though. I hate the 401 and even worse when its dark and raining :S I'm not in a huge hurry so it perhaps it will be a nice opportunity to sip a Tims and listen to some of my music.

Ok so its time for story time. I still have dishes to do and packing. eeeekkk....

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll post my time and tales of my adventures when I get up on Sunday from nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment