Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday

Ok so not my most productive day. Got the kids up, dressed and E. off to school. Headed out to Walmart in search fabric. For some reason I was under the impression that they sold some fabric pieces. Perhaps I'm hallucinating. I did manage to find a bit of what I needed to make the chef hat for E's costume.

The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. I collapsed into a coma quickly and got up just in time to get E. ready for karate. Husband was a dear and picked dinner up for himself and the boys so all I had to do was to get ready for my run.

I have no idea what distance we ran tonight. Its also a real shame that my Garmin didn't record my pace. Though I was running on my own tonight I know I was going at a pretty good pace and feeling pretty good doing it too. I'll have to figure out what went wrong so that I don't repeat that again.

I'm headed to bed in a minute or two. Was hoping that my hair would be dried in time but oh well. I can scarcely keep my eyes open now. Nothing works off stress like a good run. I'll head out again tomorrow for a longer run. It makes for a nice break in the evening. I'll likely have to run some laps around the hood so that I'm under street lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment