Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cooties

Gah, I was clothes-lined by the cooties. Hubby has been sick for about two weeks with a terrible cough. Each night the poor soul had to sleep upright on the couch to avoid coughing to the wee hours or to avoid keeping the whole family awake with the persistent coughing. It was likely inevitable that I would get sick too.

I feel miserable. Am I a big baby...hell yah! I'm a big mucas ball and I can't breathe through my nose which means that I'd like to die. I can't taste anything so that leaves me jonsing for goodies all day that I forget that I can't taste leaving me even more unsatisfied. So it seems I'm down to green tea and lemon halls. The occasional pop of a Vitamin C (which cruelly for some reason still tastes like ass! Yes that's right I said it!).

Once I'm done doing a light tidy, the house looks like a bomb went off. I'm going to put together the boys snack and lunch and wrap it up and put it on the table so they can feed themselves. I'm going to make a hot cup of tea and sit and knit until I'm done this new ball of yarn. I'm hopped up on enough drugs, I shouldn't feel the cramping in my hands as I work.

Oh the scarf by the way looks amazing. As usual my projects get bigger and grander than originally planned. Now my scarf actually looks like a wrap. I can't wait to add the gems and tassels. Again, the idea of "go big or go home".

Gahhh, my kingdom for clear nasal passages!

No comments:

Post a Comment