Monday, November 2, 2009

So Tired

Up at 6 am and rushing around to make sure the house is clean enough to pass inspection. Putting together a coffee for the Gate Moms. Actually, not fun. Certainly not worth the effort it took. I got the distinct impression that they would have liked to be some where else. I know I had that feeling myself. I guess our friendship is winding down now because we no longer have the kids being in the same school as our common bond. I'm not sure that I'll see much of them after the last of the birthday parties comes and goes.

Now I just have that dragged out too tired to be productive feeling. I can't lay down because we have a late afternoon appointment and if I fall asleep there is no guarantee that we will not either be late or miss it altogether. So I continue to sit here feeling like something scraped off of a shoe.

What I wouldn't do to have a normal amount of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment