Saturday, December 19, 2009

I've got a route burning a hole in my pocket. Seriously! I planned a 12-14K route for Boxing Day Morning (I am taking Christmas Day off to recover from Misty's workout/torture sessions). I mapped this run about a week ago and I've been really excited about it ever since. OK, so how weird is that?

I've got a race in Ajax tomorrow but I'd skip it in a heartbeat to go and run that route. Its killing me not to just say "f-it, I'm running it". When did I become this person? I used to lust over new expensive nail polish. A coveted pair of shoes. Jewelery. Now its running routes, training programs or gear. I've peppered workouts through out my holidays the way I used to schedule holiday parties. I'm even working my cooking/baking spells around being able to escape outside and go.

I don't recognize myself at all any more.

1 comment: