Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh Crap!

So about two weeks ago I started noticing a burning in my stomach that radiated out over the top of my abdomen. I'm no stranger to reflux and heartburn either. Zantac didn't work on it. Eating Tums/Rolaids was tantamount to trying to spit out a forest fire out.

Refraining from drinking "extra" coffee has been implemented. Scaled back on my tea too which I thought was impossible. I am on a different type of antacid and the burn is gone but the bloat and cramps are still present. I'm assuming it's an ulcer. Crap crap crap crap. That's an old person problem *giggle*. Though if it's possible it seems to run in our family.

Been poked and prodded and now am waiting for the doctor's best guess. Of course, what are the things I'm craving most. Yep, you've got it. Beer, coffee, tea, lemon, oranges, pineapple, tomato sauce, Mexican foods! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I can't run and now I can't eat. Please just shoot me and get me out of my misery already!

1 comment:

  1. Oh me too. I'm sitting here and I can feel the burn in my stomach again :( boooooo!

    ReplyDelete