Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Emotional Eater

I just had what felt like some pretty bad news. It's something I've been avoiding because I had a feeling I'd just wind up getting bad news. Cryptic, yes, but because it isn't directly about me I don't feel it is my place to say, especially in Cyber world.

Now most of you who really know me, know that I don't do sad very well. I do mad in lieu of sad. I do mad very very well. I storm until I'm exhausted then like an earthquake that causes lots of havoc, it's over just as fast. Well I've discovered something about me not doing "sad". If I don't rage then I stuff my face. I actually caught myself in the middle of a binge. How obtuse am I not to have noticed that? Pulling myself out of the trough for a good cry seems like such a strange concept.

I wonder when this started? I don't recall always being this way. Hmmm things to ponder nearly a nice diversion actually. I bet that's me compartmentalizing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment