Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Wow, off to a great start. Got up at 8 to very happy smiley children and husband. Hot coffee, fresh whole grain blueberry pancakes (chocolate chip for E). Sun is shining and all is great!

The plan for the day is that husband is off to visit his dad who is still in the ICU of Bowmanville. He's better and that's a really good thing. Once hubby comes home then we'll scarf down some sandwiches and head out for a rousing round of mini putt.

I've taken out some lovely looking organic ribs and plan to do them up nicely on the BBQ with some whole wheat pasta salad, green salad and a side of corn on-the-cob.

hubby had wanted to finish up some of the back yard today and if that's what he wants to do I should let him right? Well, we'll see. I was hoping he'd just sit and relax and enjoy his day. I'm tempted to go for late evening run once I've got the kids in bed.

Well I really need to hop in the shower and get the day going. I still have to call my dad. I forgot to send his card and now I'm feeling like a crappy daughter. Hmmm...wonder if there was a little passive-aggressiveness happening there? What do you think Sheree?

No comments:

Post a Comment